Disaster Recovery/COOP Lead
Synaptek Corporation, a “Fast 50” technology company in the Washington DC area that offers technology solutions to federal, state and local government agencies. We offer our full-time employees a competitive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability plans, vacation time and holidays. Visit us at www.Synaptekcorp.com
Apply now to explore jobs with us!
Active or must be able to obtain Public Trust.
Must be a US citizen.
We are seeking a Disaster Recovery/COOP Lead to support the Nuclear Regulatory Commission’s GLobal INfrastructure and Development Acquisition in Rockville, Maryland. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Experience supporting Federal organizations with disaster recovery and continuity of operations including planning, testing, and optimizing plans and capabilities
- Experience planning, implementing, and supporting data replication approaches
- Experience planning, implementing, and supporting fail-over site planning including cold, warm, and hot site approaches
- Experience researching, planning, implementing, and/or supporting cloud-based disaster recovery-oriented services
- Certifications in disaster or continuity planning or equivalent experience
- Bachelor's Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- Two or more years of relevant experience working with business recovery and/or disaster recovery planning subject matter.
- General knowledge of business processes, management structures, and technology programs/platforms preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- DRI Certification (e.g. CBCP)